Two legs, four legs. What’s the difference? They’re both precious babies either way.
1. Canvas Pet Tote, from Love Thy Beast
Who wouldn’t want to carry their pups around in this simple and attractive tote?
2. Dog Teepee, from Pipolli
As much a gift for the dog as it is a gift for the pup parent as a unique piece of home decor to add to the living room.
3. Custom Framed Prints, from Social Print Studio
A stylish and cute way to display photos in the home.
4. Custom Doggy T-Shirt, from Pop Your Pup
Because wearing a shirt with your dog’s face on it is just awesome.
5. Fastbook, from INK361
The perfect pocket-sized book of memories to fill with their favorite photos of their pup.
A classy piece of DIY art to display the love of your life’s pawprint!
7. PetCube, from PetCube
They’ll never have to stop playing with their pup with this interactive pet monitor. It even allows you to talk to your dog through the device and shoot lasers to play with them when you’re not home!
8. Custom Doggy Gear, from Pridebites
High quality toys, beds, apparel, and more with tons of color variations and styles.
9. Custom Pet Pillows, from Uncommon Goods
Doggy-shaped throw pillows to add a bit of spunk to their couch.
10. Cuddle Clone Plush Pet, from Cuddle Clones
Because two of your pup is better than one.
11. Bad Dog Tumblers, from Uncommon Goods
All dog moms put in time and effort to raise the most well-behaved pups they can. Doggy-themed kitchenware reminds them of the hard work they’ve put in to training and how rewarding it is.
12. Custom Cookie Cutter, from Etsy
Make baking cookies even better with these customized cookie cutters to commemorate their pups.
13. Gift Box – Walk + Play Set, from Max-Bone
A chic set of doggy accessories and toys that doubles as a gift for the pup and a gift for the style-conscious doggy mom.
14. Automatic Ball Launcher, from iFetch
Not that we ever get tired of endless hours of throwing the ball, but this is another fun gadget and toy that their pup will surely appreciate.
15. Crazy Dog Lady Print, from Pretty Fluffy
A nice piece of wall decor that speaks the doggy-lovin’ truth.
16. “I just want to hang with my dog” Tank, from Etsy
Nothing but the truth written on a comfy tank so you can share your obsession for your dog with the whole world.
17. Dog Phone Case, from Etsy
Classy, cute, and unique. Perfect for the dog-lovin’ diva in your life.
18. A subscription to BarkBox, of course!
Because spoiling pups and making them happy makes doggy moms happy.
Featured image via @bordernerd