A great wise person once said “true love is hard to find.” Then that person found a dog and later retracted his statement with “lol j/k.” No one quite understands love like dog people, which can make finding a human partner a bit of a challenge. Here are 15 reasons why it’s not Tinder you need to blame, but your dog.
1. If a guy suddenly jumped up in your face, you’d probably punch him.
2. You take your dog everywhere, even in places where dogs don’t normally go.
3. A hot, sexy bath with your S.O.? Never heard of it.
4. You’re perfectly okay with your dog being “the jealous type.”
5. How you treat humans vs. how you treat your dog
6. All your friends are celebrating their anniversaries and you’re just like…
7. But you don’t really care what people think. After all, you can’t do this to a human without getting slapped with a lawsuit.
8. And humans are too judgmental. Always trying to drag you to therapy and rehab and what not.
9. Date night.
10. Prom night
11. Wedding night
12. Your attempts at human relationships are awkward at best.
13. And downright rude at most.
14. You honestly don’t understand why people get upset with you about it.
15. Besides, you and your dog have a good thing going. It’s probably best not to ruin it.
Featured image via @_alli_alli_alli