Heavy is the furry head that wears the crown. Prince George’s birthday may garner attention, but Prince Lupo deserves the spotlight as first born and the one true heir.
1. I’m gonna be a mighty king! Yes, George can walk, but my motor skills are ahead by leaps and bounds.
2. Bow-wow down, bitches. My royal subjects are already accustomed to my presence and act accordingly.
3. All eyes on me, always. Mom and Dad aren’t handing me off to a fancy nanny. They are grooming me personally for my royal responsibilities.
4. Uncle Harry loves me the most.
5. My Royal Paw-tection Officer means business. He’s alert and ready for action, allowing me to make my daily rounds.
6. Even the Duchess picks up after a future king.
7. Embracing the commoner in my bloodline helps me stay connected to the people.
8. I’ve already mastered blending into the crowd for safety. Can’t say the same for Mom.
9. Coming through – on my way to Paw-liament! While George is drooling, I’m already taking meetings.
10. Always ready to smile for the cameras.
11. When Mom pledged her love to me always.
12. When Dad shared all the secrets of the job.
13. Here I am with my kid brother, whatshisname.
14. Just so you know, I’m pawsitive those crowds are cheering for me.