Welcome to Bark After Dark, a series of hilarious but slightly unusual articles we post in the wee hours of the morning for you
weirdos night owls. Not for the faint of heart, weak of stomach, or low of humor. Enjoy!
Here are some of Bark After Dark’s most bizarre, unusual and wtf-did-I-just-watch? videos. You know, for the next time 26 pounds of weed falls from the sky – I mean, the next time your dog becomes an accidental drug lord – I mean, the next time your feeling giggly… for no particular reason.
1. Oh, Japan. You’re a force to be reckoned with, but after watching some of your television programs, I’m not entirely convinced the entire country isn’t just a figment of some imaginative fever dream. Case in point: Consome Panchi.
2. “WOOF” indeed, boys and squirrels… woof indeed.
3. Who knew a puppy enjoying a carbonated beverage could incite a giggle-fest heard heard ’round the world. Then again, just look at this dude, how could ya not laugh?
look at this dude
Posted by Obscure Dog Images on Sunday, February 14, 2016
4. This one is layered and just keeps getting deeper and deeper, sort of like those outlandish conspiracy theories you’re currently conjuring up. Don’t get paranoid, the Dog Police aren’t narcs. Ugh, that Jeremy Piven though…
5. Okay, here are some wigged dogs to help you question reality/your own sanity. Enjoy!
6. Also, am I the only person that seems to care that Wonderdog is Simon Cowell? Anyone?? ANYONE!?
7. True, this was before The Beatle Barkers emerged into their psychedelic phase, but those classic tunes are still pretty groovy.
8. Speaking of groovy, this Dog Disco is dy-no-bite, you foxy pimps! (I don’t know 1970s slang…)
9. Need a breather? Perfect. You’re just in time for good vibes courtesy of the puppy party.
10. Save the
worst best for last! Only because I’m hoping by this point the drugs have really kicked in. And trust me, I don’t advocate for drug use unless you’re about to watch Flying Dog.
Pssst…. feeling brave and interested in a real B-sides, deep cut? Check out this internet wormhole which involves a techno singing dog, an apocalypse and Barbara Streisand. Natch.